Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Pistons with 7th pick in the Draft


   Yesterday the Pistons ended up with the 7th pick in the draft. To me they should trade up and try to get Demarcus cousins but that's a long shot. Everyone knows the Pistons need a dominate big man down low and then get rid of some there guards. The first that should go is Rip Hamilton. As a loyal Detroit Pistons fan, I have seen the ups and downs of rip career. But hes getting old and his mid-range is not near what it use to be. On my wish list is Demarcus Cousins but it would be a miracle if he fell that far.
   It seems like everyone has John Wall going first in the draft. But I truly believe that this kid is not ready for the NBA yet. Instead I think Evan Turner should go #1. Has a bigger body and stayed at Ohio St. for 4yrs. He knows the insides and out of basketball. The only question about Evan to me is whether he's a shooting guard or small forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sports Latest

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Kwesi
Me N my friends just start thinking of a great site to start....Who does not like polls?
View my complete profile

Pengikut

Blog Archive

Music

Subscribe

Looki Here

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed