Saturday, May 29, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sports & Women


Technorati Tags: ,,,,



   Sports and women go hand in hand in our society. Hot chicks and crazy sports games are the reason men wake up each morning. Without that we would just sit down and complain about our lame ass job or how the world is a bunch of crap. But because of women and sports we wake in happiness. We get to see women like Megan Fox run in movies in stuff. We get to see women like Angelina Jolie dodge bullets in action movies. On the other side though we get to see Peyton Manning throw touchdown after touchdown in regular season games. Or get to see Nate Robinson dunk on Yao Ming. It doesn’t really which one, women or sports, it just turns guys on.
    Alot of people the key to a guys heart is cooking. I say no because all you have to give me is some salsa dip and chips and a Super Bowl game and I’m good. I think women got it twisted sometimes about men. We are really simple to solves most of the time. The reason we cheat is because the next women is hotter than the one we currently have or we there hot in bed. Sports and Women is the reason I wake up each morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sports Latest

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Kwesi
Me N my friends just start thinking of a great site to start....Who does not like polls?
View my complete profile

Pengikut

Blog Archive

Music

Subscribe

Looki Here

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed